Wednesday, October 1, 2008

the science of sam.


There are days where I question why i'm even here. And then I see you and know why. I dont know if it's quite normal for me to be feeling the way i do just yet. (um...by the way, ive decided that uppercase "I" is too much work for me. deal with the dotted one, people) Then again my body is legitamately being pumped with hormones like an over inflated balloon.* So either i AM dealing with things beyond my maturity level, or its just scientific. i'm hoping its love. Cause i'm not into sci-fi. Let's keep with romantic comedies por favor. In light of my new found outlook on hormones and them screwing with me, i looked at some colleges today. As soon as the initial excitement subsided, the nagging, overbearing, aggrevating old woman sitting on my shoulder reminded me "oh shit, you actually have to grow up eventually, and this free meal ticket has an expiration date." Ok, i'm NOT even going to continue talking about it. i'm getting all worked up just thinking about it. DIVERSION: Charlene Derer* who will one day be famous and STILL love me, is one of my nearest and dearest (judge my rhyming, i dare you) friends. I believe our record phone call is up to 3 hours now, and let's just say that these calls should qualify her for an M.D. in phsycology. Even though she's a bit older...a bit...im just a shorter version of her. pretty much. OK A VERY SHORT VERSION. Excuse me for being vertically challenged. Truth of the matter is that even though i go through random periods of time where i dont stop and chat, i'll always know shes there for me, as i am for her...even though i should grow a bit before i'm taken seriously. NO, REALLY, IT'S OK, I'M OVER IT! Char totally just wanted to be on my blog. But when she IS famous, which she will be, everyone will know how kickass i am cause i'm friends with her, cause i still will be when she has her very own "people". Char, u could be like Oprah! Only, u have to wait until u can afford to buy some schools in third world countries. Starbucks soon. Kidnap me. Anyway, back to my initial thought before i was so necessarily diverted, if i'm not supposed to understand the way i feel by now...maybe i shouldnt be feeling this way. any input?

1 comment:

Elise A. Miller said...

understanding the feeling will clarify your confusion for sure but emotions don't listen to rational thought, do they? very rebellious, passions are...they don't care whether we understand them. maybe that's why laughter turns to tears so easily.