Monday, September 29, 2008

the one with the emma lee.








Emma Lee. My anti drug. If there is such thing as an other half, this chick is mine. i've never related more to anyone in my entire life and i'll love her with all of my heart until the day we both die from global warming. (even though we both recycle as much as possible. she does most of it.) Em is the only person that can keep me remotely normal for more than an hour. I can honestly stand up today and say that in 20 years when we are miserable and actually have lives, we will be in each other's kitchens in the morning drinking coffee...or vitamin water...and just venting about the world. she's an amazing human being and i'm proud to call her my best friend. for life.


1 comment:

Elise A. Miller said...

sam! what a blog. what a writer you are and I don't say that lightly, even though you have one post. you go girl. you are saner than I ever was at your age. not that that counts for anything. you might just surprise yourself when you're old and miserable and be old and happy...lots o love, auntie e